What we do
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
As a long standing client of WebsiteNI the team were delighted to have the opportunity to give the dated website a complete redesign to bring it into line with current best practice with regards to website design and technology, as well as reflecting the new product offering of T-Met Ltd.
- Brand new, bespoke and engaging design: The WebsiteNI team created a modern, professional and visually engaging website with clear navigation and sing-posting to direct website visitors to the different divisions of T-Met Ltd – Scrap Metal Recycling; New Steel for sale; and Motor Parts.
- Showcases products and services: The new website highlights T-Met’s scrap metal recycling services and features a new dedicated section for all steel products with all dimensions available, and a brand new motor parts section with a variety of different car makes and models along with advanced functionality and product filters enabling users to easily and quickly find the products they are looking for.
- Visually engaging, calls to action: The new website uses professional imagery throughout and features multiple call to action buttons, giving the website visitor ample chance to contact, find out more or enquire about services and products.
- Contact forms and map integration: A simple contact form and interactive map of all depot locations makes it easy for customers to get in touch with the right department.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The website was developed within the WordPress platform with an easy to use Content Management System to enable administrators at T-Met Ltd to manage an effective online presence and ultimately generate more enquiries and win new customers.
- Modern look and feel, fully responsive: The website features a fresh and modern look and feel and works seamlessly across a range of browsers, from desktop through to tablet and mobile. This will allow T-Met to use the website as an online brochure when dealing with potential customers.