What we did
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
South Ulster Housing Association required a website agency to provide web design services and ongoing website support. The Association recognises the importance of engaging with tenants and the vital role that digital communication can play in facilitating this engagement. The Association needed to replace their outdated website with a brand new and cutting edge website that reflects the Organisation’s vision.
- Creative, bespoke new website design: WebsiteNI developed a simple, creative and dynamic website that reflects the Associations’ work is using digital ICT to engage with tenants.
- Smooth, simple navigation: The website features clean and simple navigation with clear signposts and pathways to enable website visitors to easily find the information they are looking for.
- Fully responsive design: The responsive design ensures the new website will work seamlessly across a range of browsers, from desktop through to tablet and mobile.
- Reporting faults and repairs: The website includes some intuitive features to provide tenants with an easy to use and interactive platform for communicating with the Association, such as reporting faults and repairs.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The website was developed within the WordPress platform with an easy to use Content Management System to enable administrators at South Ulster Housing Association to update content and imagery and effectively manage an online presence to attract more users and meet their objectives visiting the website.