What We Did:
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
Social Media Integration
WordPress Development, Maintenance and Support
The Rural Housing Association required a website which immediately displayed to the audience the range of services offered, a themed and attention-grabbing way.
WebsiteNI’s team were challenged to showcase the Association’s service information while also incorporating simple features across the site that encourage the audience to provide contact information for lead generation.
- Sleek, Interactive design: The new website design creates a simplistic layout displaying information in an interactive way, maintaining audience interest.
- Call to Action: Throughout the website call to actions have been embedded. These CTA’s prompt users to take specified actions on the website.
- Mobile responsive: The website is fully mobile responsive and functional, ensuring all visitors can navigate seamlessly through the website, no matter what browser or device they are using.
- Social media incorporation: The Rural Housing Association social media has been incorporated across the website with posts and news updates being displayed on the homepage. This creates a sense of interest with the audience and entices the viewer to visit the company’s social media profiles.
- Flexible WordPress content management system: Developed within the WordPress platform with an easy-to-use Content Management System, the new website enables The Rural Housing Association administrators to easily update the website with recent news, images, and content to maintain an effective online presence.