What we do
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
McAleer & Rushe have formed a reputation and level of service that their clients have come to rely on. This has resulted in many awards and seen their involvement in the most prestigious and major projects in their industry including South Way, Wembley, and the Brinell Building, Brighton. The Company has two identifiable service areas:
- McAleer & Rushe’s Design and Build Construction division produces high-quality new builds, refurbishments, fit-outs, and small works projects in the student, hotel, office, retail, commercial, industrial, leisure, and residential
- McAleer & Rushe Property Development are specialists in acquisitions, due diligence, design, planning, project management, development funding, and marketing. Their property investment portfolio extends to 3.0 million sq. ft across the UK and Ireland.
McAleer & Rushe had a dated website that required a complete revamp to clearly identify between D&B Construction and MRP Investment & Development, reflect their brand and reputation, and beautifully showcase their projects, in a professional, engaging, and easy to navigate format.
- Modern, professional & visual new website design: The WebsiteNI team worked in partnership with McAleer & Rushe to create a beautiful, professional, and modern website. The website design reflects McAleer & Rushe’s brand message using visual images, graphics, and imagery to highlight their strong reputation for Innovation, Creativity, Work Ethic, Local Ethos, Capability, and Commitment to providing a high-quality service.
- Engaging, informative, user-friendly: The website is both visually engaging and informative, with easy-to-use navigation to clearly identify the two divisions and promote the full range of services and a vast amount of information. The new website features dedicated sections to tell the story of McAleer & Rushe, highlighting the history, experience, and ethos of the Company, along with CSR, quality accreditation’s, awards, and high-profile clients.
- Showcases projects across UK & Ireland: An easy-to-use portfolio section beautifully showcases the range of prestigious projects throughout the UK and Ireland, offering website visitors the facility to search projects by sector and location.
- Careers section: The new website includes a Careers section to highlight how McAleer & Rushe is a progressive and innovative company to work for, with a highly experienced workforce, along with the facility to advertise current job opportunities.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The new website was developed within the WordPress platform with an easy to use Content Management System to allow McAleer & Rushe to update content and images throughout the website, including portfolio projects, team profiles, career opportunities and news and media, to effectively maintain a professional and engaging online presence.