Website NI is a Northern Ireland web design and digital marketing agency, providing fresh, creative digital services to organisations who want to grow online.
Our aim is to lead the industry for the benefit of our clients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and competencies of our teams. “Website NI – Winning Together”. As part of our ongoing expansion, we are seeking a Senior Digital Designer to join the team.
We’re looking for an experienced designer to join the growing team. You’ll work with a lot of autonomy & make a real difference to the customers we serve and to the business as a whole.
We’re looking for someone who can create compelling and consistent customer experience turning business requirements into innovative and inspiring creative concepts. You’ll work across mainly digital channels from concept through to development across digital ads, email, social, app and on-site UX. You’ll also support the junior designer to be the best they can be by providing constructive design feedback to them on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to take business challenges and turn them into creative solutions that deliver results across digital media.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Free parking
- Flexible working options
- Dedicated social events
- Pension and holidays
- Create marketing collateral for our clients websites, social media channels, emails, and apps
- Develop UX concepts, visual identities and visual styles that fit specific target audiences. You’ll work with our developers to understand what can be feasibly built.
- Work closely with our clients, becoming a valued member of their team
- Alongside the creation and sharing of concepts in-line with established branding, think differently to disrupt
- Help to scope projects and propose the best solutions based on available budget and resource
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s workflow and skill set
- Communication is a big part of the job, so you must feel confident to contribute to the entire creative process. You won’t take yourself too seriously and you’ll be excited about working in a growing team where you can make a difference with responsibility early on. You’re a self-starter with boundless initiative.
- Existing stand-out portfolio
- Performance-led drive to inform the creative process
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload
- IT literate
- Demonstrate drive, initiative and proactivity
- A Proven ability to work both as part of a bigger team and individually
- A proven ability to thinking critically to about artwork to assess its effectiveness.
- Experience of working in a pressured environment, delivering against tight deadlines
- An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and you’ll be a team player who is a natural collaborator – enjoying working with others to produce the best possible creative outcome.
- Experience of working in a highly accurate environment
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree in graphic design or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 5 years working in the creative industry and you’ll have the ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressured environment.
- Working with Photographers or interest in photography a bonus
- Knowledge of motion graphics using Adobe Animate and/or After Effects a bonus