WebsiteNI are a Northern Ireland web development agency based in Benburb, between Dungannon & Armagh who provide fresh creative digital services to organisations who want to grow online.
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to help build on the success of our continued growth within the digital services sector.
As Project Manager you will report directly to the Studio Manager. You will manage a portfolio of projects from receipt of order to completion, ensuring each project meets cost, quality and delivery targets to maximise client satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers/projects.
- Managing, reviewing project progress and informing clients about the current work status of their project.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to ensure a high level of effective communication is maintained throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensuring clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to the project delivery process.
Skills and qualities
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects, schedules and budgets.
- Proficient in using spreadsheets to aid analysis and project planning tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detailed and Analytical orientation with good root cause skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Self-starter and innovative with proactive approach.
- Time management skills, including planning and budgeting.
- On-going career development and opportunity for growth within the business
- Attendance at industry events to help further your learning and development
- Very competitive salary – level dependent on experience
- Attractive bonus structure
- Company Pension
- Friendly working environment
- Convenient working location, close to M1 motorway
- On-site Gym
- Free off-street parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays