We have a number of excellent placement opportunities for students of Web Design, Multimedia, Front End Development at our head office in Moy, near Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
We recognise that there is a wide range of skills and interests covered in development and design courses and our placement positions are designed to allow you to explore and experience the different range of roles that make up a professional web design agency team.
The successful applicants who take part in our placement program can expect;
- To gain experience in the day to day work of each of WebsiteNI’s specific teams including
- Front end web development
- WordPress development
- Development of responsive websites
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
- Co-operation with other Web development team members in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated team players, from University or College, who have
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- To work as a part of our team on client work
- To work independently on a range of tasks
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- To become an integral part of our young, vibrant web design agency