WebsiteNI are a Northern Ireland web development agency based in Moy, between Dungannon & Armagh. We provide fresh creative digital services to organisations who want to grow online. We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Technical Support Manager to help build on the success of our continued growth.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients needing technical assistance with their websites.
- Communicate effectively with clients to understand and troubleshoot their issues, providing clear and concise solutions.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve client issues in an accurate and timely manner. Technical issues reported by clients, would range from website functionality to server-related problems and email support.
- Taking incoming support queries, understand their priority levels and assign to the relative support technician.
- Communicate effectively and work well with the wider team.
- Eagerness to shape the direction of our future services and working practices.
- Managing your own time and dealing with the pressures of tight deadlines.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices to ensure continuous improvement
- Exhibit strong management skills, both in terms of individual time management and contributing positively to the team’s overall productivity.
You must be:
- Confident in communicating effectively with clients to provide ticket updates, and address enquiries.
- An excellent problem solver – with knowledge and aptitude for different technologies. Web, Networks, Linux for example.
- Proficient in DNS management, domain management (registering & transferring) etc.
- Proactive, talented and not afraid to work on a range of different projects.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Confident with managing your own time and dealing with the pressures of tight deadlines.
- Located at our physical offices in Moy (not a remote position).
- Competency in WordPress
- A foundational knowledge of PHP would be preferred
- Self-motivated, energetic and persistent
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary – level dependent on experience
- Open plan office environment
- Attractive bonus structure
- Company pension
- Friendly working environment
- Convenient working location, close to M1 motorway
- Free secure parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional development opportunities
If you are passionate about web development, thrive on solving technical challenges, and are dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.