Website NI are continuing to expand their team and the breadth of services it offers its customers.
As part of this expansion, we are seeking a dedicated Business Development Director to join the team and lead the commercial aspects of the business. Specifically focusing on selling our advanced Web Design Services, the BDD will have direct industry experience and good technical understanding in the IT/Software space.
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative commission structure
- Bonus opportunity
- Free parking
- Flexible working options
- Dedicated social events
- Pension and holidays
- Identify and close direct sales opportunities within specified region.
- Proactive lead generation, cold calling, conducting sales calls, webinars and sales visits.
- Pipeline creation, management and accurate forecasting.
- Preparation of proposals, follow up and closing sales.
- Attend events and exhibitions to promote company and actively network.
- Pro-active contribution to team meetings.
- Work with the marketing team to promote company.
- Awareness of competitive landscape and the ability to position company’s products effectively.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the CRM system.
- Meeting and exceeding personal and company targets
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 4+ years sales/business development experience with demonstrable record of success preferably in IT or software
- 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Confident presenter whether in person, online or by telephone
- Consistently demonstrates a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels of an organisation.
- Organised, thorough and dependable.
- Keen to learn and comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to take initiative when required.