WebsiteNI is Northern Ireland’s leading website design and development agency, with an established client base of over 400 B2C and B2B public and private organisations.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Aftersales Manager with commercial acumen to help build on the success of our continued growth..
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service, maintaining and nurturing customer relationships to optimise customer retention and identify commercial opportunities.
- Manage the technical support team, ensuring customer support requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the finance function, including invoicing, lodging payments, and chasing debt
- Office Management including secretarial duties, office supplies and health & safety compliance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to talk to people of multiple levels of seniority.
- Highly organised & able to work independently on own initiative.
- Excellent time management, with ability to prioritise.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literate and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Familiarity with Sage Line 50 and using a CRM system
- A good working knowledge of websites and the online industry
- On-going career development and opportunity for growth within the business.
- Very competitive salary – level dependent on experience.
- Company Pension.
- Friendly working environment.
- Convenient working location, close to M1 motorway.
- On-site Gym.
- Free off-street parking.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.