The Bytes Project is a voluntary youth organisation that uses creative ICT to engage and inspire the most socially excluded young people across Northern Ireland to realise their full potential and progress into education, training and employment.
Bytes came to WebsiteNI in April 2016 looking to redevelop a current website they described as ‘out-of-date’. They felt the site did not meet current technology standards nor reflect their vision as an organisation.
Our brief was to create a simple, creative and dynamic website that facilitated building much greater awareness of the Bytes Project across the community. It was also very important to the Bytes Project that the new website adhered to all modern standards for website usability, accessibility, and coding.
WebsiteNI designed and built a solution that:
- has a bold visual aesthetic that reflected Bytes’ youth focus
- provides young people with a secure and interactive environment in which to engage with the project
- ensures policy makers, funders, project partners and the general public understand how they can help
- is mobile responsive so it can be easily accessed across phones, tablets and desktop computers
- features a secure members login area
- provides an online donation facility
- integrates with social media platforms to enable wider online engagement with stake holders and project participants
- offers email marketing facilities for ongoing project promotion
The Bytes Project Website Redesign Before and After
If you’d like to chat with WebsiteNI about how we can redesign your organisations out-dated website get in touch via email or call us on 028 3754 9025 (Dungannon) or 028 9002 5050 (Belfast).