What we do
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
Victim Support NI contacted WebsiteNI to redevelop their old dated website. They wanted their new website to consist of clear imagery and message, promote services and events, create awareness of Victim Support NI and have strong Calls to Action for visitors to make contact, get involved and/or donate.
- Modern, fresh bespoke design: We designed a fresh contemporary website with engaging visuals, easy navigation and clear signposts and pathways to direct the different website users to the areas of interest to them.
- Calls to Action, convey clears messages: The website has prominent Call To Actions to encourage website visitors to Get Involved through Volunteering or Fundraising, Make a Donation or Get Support. The new website has a rich mix of social media feeds, latest news & events and videos to help convey a clear message of the services and events available at Victim Support NI.
- Visually engaging: We developed a visually engaging and technically advanced website to suit the needs of Victim Support NI.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The website was built within the WordPress Content Management System providing administrators at Victim Support NI with the flexibility to manage the website moving onward.
- Fully responsive: The new website works seamlessly across a range of browsers, from desktop through to tablet and mobile is integrated with Google Analytics so Victim Support NI can easily monitor and evaluate visitors to their website.
- Clear pathways to key information: Clear signposts and pathways to direct the different website users to the areas that interest them
- Integrated social media & news: Interactive social media feeds, latest news & events and videos
- Advice and resources: Extensive User specific advice and resources section