We designed a fresh contemporary website with engaging visuals, easy navigation and clear signposts and pathways to direct the different website users to the areas of interest to them.
The website has prominent Call To Actions to encourage website visitors to Get Involved through Volunteering or Fundraising, Make a Donation or Get Support. The new website has a rich mix of social media feeds, latest news & events and videos to help convey a clear message of the services and events available at Victim Support NI.
We developed a visually engaging and technically advanced website to suit the needs of Victim Support NI. The website was built within the WordPress Content Management System providing administrators at Victim Support NI with the flexibility to manage the website moving onward. The new website works seamlessly across a range of browsers, from desktop through to tablet and mobile is integrated with Google Analytics so Victim Support NI can easily monitor and evaluate visitors to their website.
- Clear signposts and pathways to direct the different website users to the areas that interest them
- Full Content Managed System, allowing staff members to update the site directly
- Prominent Call to Action buttons to encourage website visitors to Get involved, Donate or Get Support
- Interactive social media feeds, latest news & events and videos
- Extensive User specific advice and resources section