WHAT WE DO
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress & WooCommerce Development
WordPress & WooCommerce Maintenance and Support
Verona Bridal required a visually engaging and modern eCommerce website that would promote the range of wedding dresses and exclusive ranges they stock, whilst also allowing website users to book an appointment or purchase accessories online. Verona Bridal’s existing website required a complete redesign, Website NI was challenged with designing and developing a new website with improved navigation and functionality, the ability to promote the full range of products, and ultimately meet the client’s objective of increasing online sales and increasing the number of appointment bookings.
- Brand new bespoke design: Working in partnership with Verona Bridal, the team at WebsiteNI created a website to accommodate all possible customer journeys, promote the beautiful range of dresses available for purchase, and encourage the user to ultimately book an appointment.
- Modern, eye-catching, and engaging: The team at WebsiteNI created a clean and eye-catching website using Verona Bridal’s beautiful professional imagery along with design trends that appeal to the modern online user.
- Seamless shopping experience: The new eCommerce website has been designed and built with easy navigation to enable website visitors to easily browse the full range of accessories available and make a purchase online.
- Easy-to-use Booking System: The new website has been developed with a booking system to allow users to make a bridal appointment to visit the store. The process is seamless and users can pay for their appointment in a simple checkout process.
- Fully responsive: The website features a fresh and modern look, and works seamlessly across a range of browsers, from desktop through to tablet and mobile.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The website was developed within the WordPress platform with an easy-to-use Content Management System.