What we did
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
Sanville Group of Care Homes required a new website to reflect the company brand and clearly portray the level of care, experience, and integrity they have throughout all three of their care homes. The new website needed to promote the full range of offerings available in each care setting, whilst also promoting the inclusive and enjoyable work environment at Sanville Care Homes, to ensure they could recruit the best staff in the industry.
- Professional, contemporary, and on-brand: The team at WebsiteNI created a professional and contemporary website in accordance with Sanville Care Homes’ corporate branding and used professional imagery throughout the website to visually convey Sanville Care Homes’ commitment to delivering the best possible quality care.
- Simple navigation and clear pathways to information: The new website has been designed with simple navigation and clear signposts to highlight the key areas within the website and to enable users to easily review information on each of Sanville Care Homes’ three care homes.
- Builds trust, showcases expertise: Client testimonials and accreditation logos have been featured throughout the website to help build trust and confidence in Sanville Care Homes’ capability, experience, and quality care.
- Staff Training Portal: The Sanville Care Homes website has been developed with a training portal to enable all members of the team to carry out any required training online and receive a certificate upon completion.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The new website was developed within the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) to allow administrators at Sanville Care Homes’to easily update content and images throughout the website and maintain an effective online presence.