What we did
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
Due to a massive increase in traffic year on year, NIFHA required a new website to clearly reflect the association with a strong, engaging visual consistent with NIFHA’s brand identity. The new website needed to promote images, videos, multimedia and infographics and be less text heavy, with a simpler structure and less repetition.
- Bespoke new website with a smooth, modern design: Working closely with NIFHA, the team at WebsiteNI created a visually engaging, fresh and modern new website.
- Mega-menu, clear pathways to information: The new website was created with a mega-menu to enable clear signposting throughout the site and to reduce the repetition of pages and information.
- Visually engaging: The website features engaging images, infographics and multimedia to help keep website visitors engaged whilst they are on the website.
- Fully responsive: The new website is fully responsive across all browsers and devices.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The website was developed within the WordPress platform with an easy to use Content Management System to allow administrators at NIFHA to update news, publications, events, images and content to maintain an effective online presence.