What we did
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
Magento 2 eCommerce Development
Jefferson Tools approached WebsiteNI wanting to break boundaries. With a defined brand approach, strategic view on site structure and user experience, they wanted our team to bring their ideas to life. Key to the development of the new Jefferson Tools website was the requirement to make the ordering process as easy as possible for customers to achieve the Company’s objective of increasing the number of wholesale customers ordering online.
- Vibrant and modern: Our role was to completely re-design the Jefferson Tools website from the ground up making it more user friendly, whilst giving it a vibrant and modern feel.
- Responsive website design: The responsive Magento eCommerce website we have designed and developed for Jefferson Tools focuses on user experience and conversions.
- Enhanced eCommerce functionality: We built and e-commerce website that is easy for Jefferson Tools customers to use and find the products they are looking for. Using a mega menu, we ensured that products were only 1 click away. Enhancing the customer journey with an optimised one-page checkout process.
- Customer experience: Advanced product filtering and categorisation has been implemented on the new website to enhance the customer journey. The product pages offer an array of features, such as product overview and specifications, with downloadable manuals and spec sheets.
- EPOS Integration: The new website has been developed with high-level EPOS Integration. This allows all product information, stock information, and customer details to be integrated seamlessly, reducing the level of administrative work required by the Jefferson Tools team.
- Social Media Integration Social media integration to increase eCommerce traffic and amplify the brand voice and customer reach of Jefferson Tools.