What we do
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
Extra Care approached WebsiteNI to revamp their dated website with a brand new modern design to reflect the organisation’s brand message and industry experience, promote their range of services and recruitment opportunities and benefits.
- Professional, contemporary and on-brand: The team at WebsiteNI created a professional and contemporary website in accordance with Extra Care’s corporate branding and used professional imagery throughout the website to visually convey Extra Care’s commitment to delivering the best possible quality care.
- Simple navigation and clear pathways to information: The new website has been designed with simple navigation and clear signposts to highlight the key areas within the website – Care for Individuals and Work For Extra Care – to enable different website visitors to easily find the information they are looking for.
- Adjust font size: The new website also includes the facility to adjust font size to improve readability and prominent contact numbers, enquiry forms and Calls To Action throughout the website to enable website visitors to easily make contact.
- Builds trust, showcases expertise: Client testimonials and accreditation logos have been featured throughout the website to help build trust and confidence in Extra Care’s capability, experience, and quality care.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The new website was developed within the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) to allow administrators at Extra Care to easily update content and images throughout the website and maintain an effective online presence.