What we do
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
Magento 2 Development
Creative Sensory required a brand new, responsive website that fully displayed their wide range of high quality multi-sensory products and equipment. The team at WebsiteNI worked closely with Creative Sensory to create a new, bespoke ecommerce site that offers a seamless shopping experience.
- Modern, bespoke and responsive design: The new Creative Sensory website has been designed in line with their corporate identity branding guidelines to effectively convey the organisations message; communicate with different users; and promote their multi-sensory products. The site’s main homepage and navigation bar is critical to the user journey and provides easy access to key areas, with clearly defined pathways to information and logical categorisation of information.
- Visuals reflecting core values: With clear, bright and engaging visual imagery and fun, interactive colours, the new website is engaging and eye-catching. Creative Sensory’s core values are reflected in the new design – Product Knowledge, Innovation, Expertise, High Quality Products, and Commitment to Delivering a Customer Focused Solution & Service.
- Mega menu promoting full range of products, improving user experience: The mega menu feature showcases the range of products and categories and is easy to navigate so users can find what they are looking for quickly and easily. User experience is also enhanced by a live-chat feature.
- Built for ecommerce: The new website provides a seamless shopping experience, displaying the wide range of products, using categories and sub-categories and filters customised to suit each product listing and category. The product listings can be sorted by price, name etc. and this enables the user to view all products if preferred. Product listings feature thumbnail images, titles, introductions and read more buttons. Users can easily purchase products, with a One Page Checkout functionality, and a facility for discount, voucher, promo codes. There is also a facility to check out as guest or register / login account and an integration with a third party payment gateway.
- Clearly defined pathways, logical categorisation of information, search facility: The team at WebsiteNI understood that there may be different groups of users visiting the website, with different desired actions. The new site features simple navigation, clear sign-posting and a prominent search facility to guide users to the correct information on communication support and services.
- Portfolios to highlight Creative Sensory’s full offering, capability, expertise: Portfolios and case studies are an excellent way to reflect capability and expertise. The case study section also showcases Creative Sensory’s full offering and commitment to providing high quality multi-sensory products. Case studies include images, project descriptions and key stats such as client, location, sector, needs and solution, images, testimonials and link to relevant product pages and related case studies.
- Flexible WordPress CMS: The website was developed within the WordPress platform with an easy to use Content Management System. This allows for ease of use and functionality for both the end user and the administrators.