What We Did:
Creative Art Direction
Strategy and Planning
WordPress Maintenance and Support
As part of the development of the Our Generation project, Action Mental Health recognised the importance of establishing an on-line presence to facilitate the delivery of the project. Website NI were tasked with creating an on-line resource that would communicate the brand and vision of the Our Generation project and ultimately create awareness of it. The website required a clean navigation to effectively promote and signpost the range of resources, programmes, events, and vast range of information available to users.
- Modern, bespoke mobile responsive design: The team at Website NI designed and developed a fully functional and mobile responsive website for the Our Generation project. It has been designed to reflect the brand and communicate the core message of the project.
- User-friendly navigation: The homepage and navigation bar aids the user journey and provides clear signposts to key areas on the website – resources, programmes and events.
- Library of resources: The Our Generation project website provides a library of mental health resources aimed at different age groups. Website users can browse a calendar of events, and book workshops.
- Integrated social media & news: Interactive social media feeds, latest news & events.
- Flexible WordPress content management system: Developed within the WordPress platform with an easy-to-use Content Management System. This enables administrators at Our Generation manage an effective online presence, providing a portal of information for those who require resources to support the mental and emotional well-being of children and young people. Maintaining an effective online presence.