WebsiteNI is a highly successful team of professional website designers and developers based in Benburb. We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales administrator to help support our continued growth.
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Sales Support – Preparing quotations, sending mailshots, processing orders
- Market Research – Contacting target customers and updating contacts database
- Project Management – Liaising with clients and designers/developers through project lifecycle
You will also be required to:
- Provide first class customer service
- Contribute to a positive entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic familiarity with web technologies, content management systems, e-commerce, domain names etc.
- Experience of working directly with B2B clients
- Experience of using a CRM to manage sales opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Paid vacation
- Continuous Professional Development
To apply for this position please send a CV to email@example.com outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.