WebsiteNI is a highly successful team of professional website designers and developers based in Benburb. We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious business development executive to help build on the success of our continued growth.
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with our in-house design, development, support and marketing teams
- Liaise with accounts and operations to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens when a client comes on board
- Attend events, and trade shows to network and create leads
- Identify future business development and partnership opportunities.
- Client Account Management.
- Deliver excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / and new business
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Benefits / Salary
- On-going career development and opportunity for growth within the business
- Very Competitive salary – level dependent on experience
- Attractive bonus structure
- Company Pension
- On-site Gym
- Free off street parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this position please send a CV to email@example.com outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.