WebsiteNI are a Northern Ireland web development and digital marketing agency based in Benburb, between Dungannon & Armagh. We provide fresh creative digital services to organisations who want to grow online.
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Executive to help build on the success of our continued growth within the digital marketing sector.
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing.
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our digital services by working closely with our in-house design, development, support and marketing teams.
- Liaise with accounts and operations to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens when a client comes on board.
- Attend events, and trade shows to network and create leads.
- Identify future business development and partnership opportunities.
- Client Account Management.
- Deliver excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers.
- Travel to client sites when necessary to perform sales activities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Awareness of key digital marketing & website practices
- Proven track record of meeting sales ta gets in business development / and new business.
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business.
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales.
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present both technical and commercial information (verbal and written).
- Good listener, able to talk to people of multiple levels of seniority.
- Excellent time management, with ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Self-motivated, energetic and persistent.
- Full UK Driving licence
Benefits / Salary
- On-going career development and opportunity for growth within the business.
- Attendance at industry events to help further your learning and development.
- Very Competitive salary – level dependent on experience.
- Attractive bonus structure
- Company Pension.
- Friendly working environment
- Convenient working location, close to M1 motorway
- On-site Gym.
- Free off-street parking.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this position please send a CV to email@example.com outlining your experience & why you believe you are suitable for the role.