We have a number of excellent placement opportunities for students of Web Design, Multimedia, Front End Development at our head office in Benburb, near Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
We recognise that there is a wide range of skills and interests covered in development and design courses and our placement positions are designed to allow you to explore and experience the different range of roles that make up a professional web design agency team.
The successful applicants who take part in our placement program can expect;
- To gain experience in the day to day work of each of WebsiteNI’s specific teams including
- Front end web development
- Project management
- WordPress development
- Development of responsive websites.
- Co-operation with other Web development team members in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
- To receive daily support and mentoring from our team members
- To work as a part of our team on client work
- To work independently on a range of tasks
- To be involved in CPD learning and attend relevant workshops and conferences
- To become an integral part of our young, vibrant web design agency
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated team players, from University or College, who have
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management
To apply for a placement position at WebsiteNI please email your CV and a link to your student portfolio, or some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org