We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious web developer to join our highly successful team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Customisation of Open Source Software including WordPress and Magento.
- Development of Responsive websites.
- Co-operation with other Web development team members in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
- 2+ years’ experience of working on web projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working directly with clients
- CMS and Ecommerce: WordPress and Magento
- PHP & MySQL skills
- Responsive Web Design experience
- Good Time Management
Benefits – The Package
- A dynamic and energetic working environment
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Paid vacation
- Continuous Professional Development
This is a full time role based and you will be based primarily in our Benburb (Dungannon) office.
To apply for this position please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.