We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our highly successful team. This will be a client focused role where you will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering on client marketing strategies. Naturally there will be a significant digital element to the role, although even more important will be a strong commercial focus and an ability to think creatively to help our customers to win more business.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Planning and delivering on client marketing plans
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Management
- Content Writing for Web, Social Media, Marketing Advertising
- Delivering Email Marketing Campaigns
- Delivering training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial focus
- A forward thinking entrepreneurial attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working directly with clients
- Experience with Pay Per Click Advertising including Adwords, Google Shopping, Remarketing, Facebook Advertising etc
- Awareness of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimisation and Conversion Optimisation Best Practice
- Good Time Management
Would be a Benefit:
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
This is a full time role based and you will be based primarily in our Benburb (Dungannon) office.
To apply for this position please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.